GREENEX X-PLUS 20W/50 is an engine oil produced with high quality mineral base oils and advanced performance additives that can be used safely in all seasons for automobiles and light commercial vehicles operating with both gasoline and diesel fuels. It is especially suitable for passenger cars that work under difficult conditions and frequently stop and go. In addition, it can be used safely in the lubrication of minibuses, vans, other four-stroke engines, generators and other construction equipment. It can also be used safely in vehicles operating with fuels such as LPG.
- Provides fuel economy and long service life with its excellent viscosity control feature.
- It has high resistance against tearing due to its high viscosity index.
- Extends oil change intervals even when using high sulfur fuel.
- Provides effective protection even in heavy working conditions and high temperatures.
- It facilitates the first starting in cold, provides effective lubrication in hot.
- Protects the engine against all kinds of corrosion and rust and extends its life.
Approvals and Specifications
- API CF-4/SJ
- ACEA A3/B3-04
- Mack EO-L Plus
- MTU Level 1
- MB 228.1, 229.1
- ACEA E3-96 Issue 4
- MAN 271
- Deutz DQC-I-05
|Density (15 °C), g/cm3||ASTM D1298||0,882 – 0,895|
|Kinematic Viscosity (100°C), [cSt]||ASTM D445||16,3 - 21,9|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||Min. 120|
|Flash Point, °C||ASTM D92||Min. 230|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||Max. -23|
|Total Base Number, mg KOH/g||ASTM D 2896||Min. 8,5|