GREENEX POWERTECH 5W/30 is fully synthetic engine oil developed by enriching it with synthetic base oils and qualified additive technology. It is recommended for all kinds of high performance modern vehicles, passenger cars, gasoline engines with multi-point fuel injection, SUV and Off-road vehicles. It is not recommended to use any additives with this oil. Recommended for use in vehicles without diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and gasoline
catalytic converters (CATs).
- Provides high engine power by reducing friction inside the engine.
- Keeps the engine's most sensitive parts clean thanks to its advanced detergent and dispersive additives.
- Provides fuel economy with its excellent viscosity control feature.
- With its low temperature fluidity, it facilitates cold working.
- It has high resistance against tearing due to its high viscosity index.
Approvals and Specifications
- API SM / API SL
- ACEA A5/B5-04 (2004)
- ACEA A5/B5-08 (2008)
- MB-Approval 229.1
- MB-Approval 229.5
- Volkswagen VW50200 (2005)
- Opel GM-LL-A-025
- BMW Longlife-01
- Renault RN0700
- API CF
- ACEA A3/B4-04 (2004)
- ACEA A3/B4-08 (2008)
- MB-Approval 229.3
- Volkswagen VW50500 (2005)
- Opel GM-LL-B-025
- BMW Longlife-98
- Renault RN0710
|Density (15 °C), g/cm3||ASTM D1298||0,855 - 0875|
|Kinematic Viscosity (100°C), [cSt]||ASTM D445||9,3 - 12,5|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||Min. 150|
|Flash Point, °C||ASTM D92||Min. 210|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||Max. -35|
|Total Base Number, mg KOH/g||ASTM D 2896||Min. 7,5|