GREENEX SLIDE OILs
ISO 68, 100, 220
GREENEX SLIDE OILs provide smooth and uninterrupted slide movement under heavy load, and they are formulated from well-refined base oils with high quality and adhesive additives. They are used for the lubrication of horizontal and vertical slides of all types of machine tools.
- They provide high protection against rust and corrosion and reduce oil consumption.
- Adheres well to metal surfaces due to its tackiness additive content.
- Thanks to its adhesiveness, it does not drip easily and protects the slides for a long time.
- They create a strong film layer by minimizing friction under high pressure.
Approvals and Specifications
- Cincinnati Machine P-47, P-50, P-53
|Density (15 °C), g/cm3||ASTM D1298||0,873 - 0,888||0,880 - 0,892||0,884 - 0,894|
|Kinematic Viscosity (40°C), [cSt]||ASTM D445||61,2 - 74,8||90,0 – 110,0||192 – 242|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||Min. 90||Min. 90||Min. 90|
|Flash Point, °C||ASTM D92||Min. 220||Min. 230||Min. 230|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||Max. -23||Max. -20||Max. -15|