GREENEX POWERTECH FX
Full Synthetic (Low SAPS)
GREENEX POWERTECH FX 5W/40 is a fully synthetic four-season engine oil developed by enriching it with synthetic base oils and qualified additive technology. Recommended for all types of high performance modern vehicles, passenger cars and multi-point fuel injection gasoline engines. It is NOT recommended to use any additives with this oil. POWERTECH FX 5W/40 is designed to help maintain the efficiency of emission systems in diesel and gasoline cars. It has been formulated to be fully compatible with the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) in diesel vehicles and the catalytic converter (CAT) systems found in gasoline vehicles. It helps to reduce sludge accumulation and particle in order to provide long and clean engine life in vehicles.
- It has low sulfur and phosphorus content.
- Provides high engine power by reducing friction inside the engine.
- Its active cleaning feature prevents residue and sludge formation.
- Provides fuel economy with its excellent viscosity control feature.
- Creates an additional protection layer against wear by bonding to the engine surfaces with the smart molecules it contains.
- With its low temperature fluidity, it facilitates cold working.
- It has high resistance against tearing due to its high viscosity index.
Approvals and Specifications
- API SN / API SM / API SL
- MB-Approval / 229.52 / 229.51 / 229.31
- ACEA C3-16 (2016) / ACEA C3-12 (2012)
- ACEA C2-16 (2016) / ACEA C2-12 (2012)
- ACEA C5-16 (2016)
- ACEA A5/B5-16 (2016)
- FORD WSS-M2C948-B
- Volkswagen VW50700 / VW50400
- BMW Longlife-04
- Porsche C30
- PSA Peugeot Citroën B712290
- GM dexos 2
- Volvo Car VCC RBS0-2AE
- Jaguar Land Rover ST JLR.03.5004
- FIAT 9.55535-S3
|Density (15 °C), g/cm3||ASTM D1298||0,850 - 0876|
|Kinematic Viscosity (100°C), [cSt]||ASTM D445||12,5 – 16,3|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||Min. 155|
|Flash Point, °C||ASTM D92||Min. 200|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||Max. -35|
|Total Base Number, mg KOH/g||ASTM D 2896||Min. 7,0|