GREENEX GEAR WHEEL
GREENEX GEAR WHEEL 80W/90 a special gear oil formulated with mineral base oils obtained from modern refining processes and high quality additives. It has been developed for use in transmissions of automobiles and commercial vehicles.
- Provides maximum protection against wear on the gearbox.
- It has excellent pumpability with its excellent fluidity at low temperatures.
- Thanks to its excellent oil film durability, it has superior lubricating properties.
- It has extreme pressure (EP) resistant, anti-rusting, oxidizing and foaming properties.
Approvals and Specifications
- API GL-4
- U.S. Steel 224
- AGMA 9005-D94
- David Brown S1.53.101(E)
- DIN 51517 Part 3
- F TE-ML 02A, 08, 16A, 17A, 19A
|Density (15 °C), g/cm3||ASTM D1298||0,883 – 0,905|
|Kinematic Viscosity (100°C) [mm2/s]||ASTM D445||14,5 - 18,5|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||Min. 96|
|Flash Point, °C||ASTM D92||Min. 210|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||Max. -21|