Tractor Vehicle engine oils, transmission & hydraulic system oils
GREENEX TRAC MAX POWER
UTTO and STOU
GREENEX TRAC MAX POWER is a multi-purpose tractor oil prepared with well-refined mineral base oils and advanced technological additive packages. It is a multi-purpose transmission oil (UTTO) specially developed for use in the transmission systems of power transmission units of agricultural and construction machinery, oil-bath brakes, hydraulics, clutch gears and axles. It shows very good performance in power transmission organs, drive axles, clutches, PTOs and hydraulic systems of moving equipment. High performance GREENEX TRAC MAX POWER oils are suitable for diesel / gasoline engine use (STOU).
- It is resistant to high temperature and oxidation.
- Provides effective protection against wear and tear that occurs in gears.
- It has excellent low temperature and high temperature performance.
- Includes regulatory friction additives so brake system works quiet and high efficiency.
- API GL-4
- John Deere J20C
- Case New Holland MAT 3525 and 3526
- ZF TE-ML 07B, 06D, 06C, 06B
- SAE 80W
- Massey Ferguson CMS M1143 and 1135
- Allison C4
- Ford M2C 134D
- API CF-4, API SF
- Massey Ferguson CMS M1144 and 1139
- John Deere J27
- New Holland NH 03D/C and NH 024C
- SAE 10W30
- ACEA E2/E3
- MB-Approval 228.3
- Ford M2C 159B/C
|Kinematic Viscosity (100°C), [cSt]||ASTM D445||9,3 – 12,5||12,5 – 16,3||16,3 -21,9|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||Min. 130||Min. 110||Min. 110|
|Flash Point, °C||ASTM D92||Min. 200||Min. 220||Min. 225|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||Max. - 30||Max. - 25||Max. - 25|