UHPD 10W/40 LS CJ-4/SN (Low SAPS)
GREENEX POWERTECH UHPD 10W/40 LS is an ultra-high performance (UHPD) synthetic diesel engine oil developed with synthetic base oils and new generation additive packages to meet Euro I, II, III, IV & V emission requirements. Thanks to its low sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur content (Low SAPS), it increases the efficiency of systems that reduce exhaust gas emissions such as DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter). It helps to reduce sludge accumulation and particle in order to provide long and clean engine life in vehicles.
- Prevents deposit formation and keeps the engine clean with its effective detergent and dispersant additives.
- Thanks to its special formulation, it increases the efficiency of systems that reduce exhaust gas emissions such as DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) and TWC (Three-way catalyst) and extends their life.
- Provides high engine power by reducing friction inside the engine.
- Provides trouble-free turbo performance even under high pressure.
- Thanks to the synthetic base oil used, the oil's volatility is low. This prevents volatility of oil.
- Provides fuel economy with its excellent viscosity control feature.
- Creates an additional layer of protection against wear by bonding to engine surfaces with the smart molecules it contains.
- It facilitates cold working with its low temperature fluidity.
- It has high resistance against tearing due to its high viscosity index.
Approvals and Specifications
- API CJ-4/CH-4/CG-4/CF-4/CF
- ACEA E6-08 Issue 2 (2010)
- ACEA E9-08 Issue 2 (2010)
- MAN 3477
- MAN 3271-1
- MAN 3575
- Volvo CNG
- Renault Truck RGD
- Mack EO-M Plus
- Caterpillar ECF-3
- CAT ECF-1-a
- Deutz DQC IV-10 LA
- API SN/SM/SL
- ACEA E7-08 Issue 2 (2010)
- MB-Approval 228.51
- MB-Approval 228.31
- MTU Type 3.1
- Volvo VDS-3
- Renault Truck RXD
- Mack EO-N
- CUMMINS CES 20081
- CUMMINS CES 20077
- CUMMINS CES 20076
- Scania Low Ash
|Density (15 °C), g/cm3||ASTM D1298||0,875 – 0,888|
|Kinematic Viscosity (100°C), [cSt]||ASTM D445||12,5 - 16,3|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||Min. 155|
|Flash Point, °C||ASTM D92||Min. 200|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||Max. -35|