GREENEX POWERFULL 10W/40 is a semi-synthetic engine oil produced to meet the lubrication needs of modern high speed and high efficiency normal suction and turbocharged engines prepared with synthetic and high quality base oils and advanced technology additives. It can be used safely in all four seasons of gasoline, diesel and LPG vehicles.
- Prevents deposit formation and keeps the engine clean with its effective detergent and dispersant additives.
- Provides fuel economy by excellent viscosity control property.
- It forms extra protection layer against to abrasion by bonding to surface of engines with smart molecules that contains.
- It has high resistance against tearing due to its high viscosity index.
- It makes easy to work at cold weather by its viscosity.
Approvals and Specifications
- API SL/CF
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
- MB Approval 229.3
- VW 502.00 / 505.00
- AVTOVAZ LADA cars
|Density (15 °C), g/cm3||ASTM D1298||0,875 – 0,888|
|Kinematic Viscosity (100°C), [cSt]||ASTM D445||12,5 - 16,3|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||Min. 140|
|Flash Point, °C||ASTM D92||Min. 210|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||Max. -30|