SHPD 15W/40 CI-4/SL
GREENEX SUPERIOR 15W/40 is a super high performance (SHPD) four season engine oil which is prepared with well-refined mineral base oils and advanced technology performance additive packages. It is also recommended for vehicles operating under high speed / heavy load and short distance loading / unloading in light and heavy truck transportation, and working under heavy load in land conditions such as construction and agriculture.
- Provides easier first start thanks to its superior fluidity at low temperatures.
- Extends oil change intervals even when using high sulfur fuel.
- Provides fuel economy and long service life with its excellent viscosity control feature.
- Prevents deposit formation and keeps the engine clean with its effective detergent and dispersant additives.
- Provides trouble-free performance even under high pressure.
- Provides protection against acidification due to its high TBN value.
Approvals and Specifications
- API CI-4/CH-4/CG-4/CF-4/CF
- ACEA E5/E7-16 (2016)
- MB-Approval 228.3
- Caterpillar ECF-2
- CATERPILAR ECF-1a
- Volvo VDS-3
- MTU Oil Category 2
- Deutz DQC-III-10
- DETROIT DIESEL DDC 93K215
- API SL/SJ
- ACEA A3/B4-10
- MAN M 3275-1
- MACK EO-N
- Mack EO-M PLUS
- CUMMINS CES 20076 / 20077/20078
- JASO DH-1
- Global DHD-1
- RENAULT TRUCKS RLD-2
|Density (15 °C), g/cm3||ASTM D1298||0,876 – 0,888|
|Kinematic Viscosity (100°C), [cSt]||ASTM D445||12,5 - 16,3|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||Min. 130|
|Flash Point, °C||ASTM D92||Min. 220|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||Max. -30|
|Total Base Number, mg KOH/g||ASTM D 2896||Min. 10,0|