GREENEX POWERTECH 5W/30 is a synthetic-based four-season gasoline engine oil which produced by blending synthetic oils with high performance additives. It shows effective performance especially in passenger engines that are used extensively in urban traffic. Its detergent, dispersant and anti-foam additives keep the engine clean for a long time, preventing the formation of residue and deposit.
- Provides fuel economy and long service life with its excellent viscosity control feature.
- Creates an additional protection layer against wear by bonding to the engine surfaces with the smart molecules it contains and does not lose its performance in all operating conditions.
- With its low temperature fluidity, it facilitates cold working.
- It has high resistance against tearing due to its high viscosity index.
- It prevents sediment, soot and deposit formation.
Approvals and Specifications
- API SL/CF
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
- MB Approval 229.3
- VW 502.00 / 505.00
- AVTOVAZ LADA cars
- GM-LL-A-025, GM-LL-B-025
|Density (15 °C), g/cm3||ASTM D1298||0,863 - 0,878|
|Kinematic Viscosity (100°C), [cSt]||ASTM D445||9,3 - 12,5|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||Min. 145|
|Flash Point, °C||ASTM D92||Min. 200|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||Max. -30|