GREENEX GEAR WHEEL XP
GREENEX GEAR WHEEL XP 75W/90 is fully synthetic differential oil in SAE 75W-90 viscosity class which is produced for using in differential systems, meeting API GL-5 / GL-4 standards. It performs very well in heavy loaded axle gears. Thanks to its improved formula, it provides much more fuel saving compared to conventional gear oils.
- It has excellent pumpability with its excellent fluidity at low temperatures.
- Thanks to its excellent oil film durability, it has superior lubricating properties.
- It does not lose its properties even under heavy operating conditions and provides optimum film strength.
- Provides long transmission life with extreme pressure (EP) performance at all temperatures and even under heavy loads.
- It reduces maintenance and repair costs thanks to its very good sealing feature.
- It is suitable in four seasons due to its multigrade properties.
Approvals and Specifications
- API GL-5/GL-4
- ZF TE-ML 05A, 7A, 12E, 16B, C and D, 17B, 19B, 19C, 21B
- MAN 342M-1
- AGMA 9005-E02
- David Brown S1.53.101(E)
- Scania STO 1:0
- Volvo 1273.12
- USS 224
- DIN 51517 Part 3
- Ford WSD-M2C200-C
|Density (15 °C), g/cm3||ASTM D1298||0,860 – 0,885|
|Kinematic Viscosity (100°C) [mm2/s]||ASTM D445||13,5 – 18,5|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||Min. 145|
|Flash Point, °C||ASTM D92||Min. 210|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||Max. -36|