GREENEX AUTOMATE ATF II
Automatic Transmission Fluid
GREENEX AUTOMATE ATF II is transmission oil that is produced with the latest technology additive packages in accordance with the standards set by the world's leading vehicle manufacturers, and prepared for use in hydraulic steering systems and automatic transmissions of vehicles that require GM Dexron II and Ford Mercon performance levels. In addition, it can be used safely in passenger cars, steering gears of heavy vehicles, automatic transmissions and transmissions.
- Longer life thanks to its high oxidation resistance.
- Thanks to its very good fluidity at low temperatures, it provides smooth and smooth gear shifting.
- Provides perfect lubrication by forming a very good film layer, prevents abrasions in gears and bearings.
- It distributes the heat very well and provides trouble-free operation in automatic transmissions.
- Its high viscosity index property minimizes friction over a wide operating temperature range.
Approvals and Specifications
- GM Dexron IID
- GM Type A Suffix A
- Caterpillar TO-2
- Allison C-4
- Hägglunds Denison HF-O
- ZF TE-ML-03D/04D/11A/14A/17C
- MB Page 236.7; 236.5
- Ford ERS-M2C163-A
- MAN 339 V1, Z1
- Renk Doromat
- VOITH TURBO H55.633539 (G607)
|Density (15 °C), g/cm3||ASTM D1298||0,872 - 0,883|
|Kinematic Viscosity (100°C) [mm2/s = cSt]||ASTM D445||6,5 - 8,6|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||Min. 150|
|Flash Point, °C||ASTM D92||Min. 200|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||Max. -35|