GREENEX GEAR WHEEL ULTRA
SAE 90, 140
GREENEX GEAR WHEEL ULTRA are gear oils formulated with the combination of high quality mineral base oils and high performance additives. It can be used safely in the differentials of many vehicles such as cars, trucks, buses, light-duty commercial vehicles, agricultural vehicles and construction machines.
- It has extreme pressure (EP) resistant, anti-rusting, oxidizing and foaming properties.
- Thanks to its excellent oil film durability, it has superior lubricating properties.
- Protects gears, differential and gearbox against wear.
- It has excellent pumpability with its excellent fluidity at low temperatures.
Approvals and Specifications
- API GL-5/GL-4
- ZF TE-ML 05A, 7A, 12E, 16B, C and D, 17B, 19B, 19C, 21B
- MAN 342M-1
- AGMA 9005-E02
- David Brown S1.53.101(E)
- Scania STO 1:0
- Volvo 1273.12
- USS 224
- DIN 51517 Part 3
- Ford WSD-M2C200-C
|Kinematic Viscosity (100°C) [mm2/s]||ASTM D445||13,5-18,5||24,0-32,5|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||Min. 95||Min. 95|
|Flash Point, °C||ASTM D92||Min. 230||Min. 240|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||Max. -20||Max. -10|