GREENEX POWERTECH FX
Full Synthetic (Low SAPS)
GREENEX POWERTECH FX 0W/30 is a fully synthetic four-season engine oil developed by enriching it with synthetic base oils and qualified additive technology. It is recommended for all kinds of high performance modern vehicles, passenger cars, gasoline engines with multi-point fuel injection, SUV and off-road vehicles. It is recommended not to use any additives with this oil. POWERTECH FX 0W/30 is designed to help maintain the efficiency of emission systems in diesel and gasoline cars. It has been formulated to be fully compatible with the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) in diesel vehicles and the catalytic converter (CAT) systems found in gasoline vehicles. It helps to reduce sludge accumulation and particle in order to provide long
and clean engine life in vehicles.
- Thanks to its special formulation, it increases the efficiency of systems that reduce exhaust gas emissions such as DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) and TWC (Three-way catalyst) and extends their life.
- Active cleaning agents prevent sludge and deposits build-up for longer and cleaner engine life.
- Provides high engine power by reducing friction inside the engine.
- It has high resistance against tearing due to its high viscosity index.
- Provides fuel economy with its excellent viscosity control feature.
Approvals and Specifications
- API SN / API SM / API SL
- ACEA C3-10
- ACEA A3/B4-04/A3/B3-08
- ACEA A5/B5-10
- MB-Approval 229.31
- Volkswagen VW502.00
- Ford WSS-M2C917-A
- BMW Longlife-04
- Renault RN0710
- API CF
- ACEA C2-10
- ACEA A1/B1-10
- Porsche A40
- MB-Approval 229.51
- Volkswagen VW505.00
- Volkswagen VW505.01
- Renault RN0700
- GM Dexos 2
|Density (15 °C), g/cm3||ASTM D1298||0,845 - 0868|
|Kinematic Viscosity (100°C), [cSt]||ASTM D445||9,3 - 12,5|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||Min. 160|
|Flash Point, °C||ASTM D92||Min. 200|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||Max. -38|
|Total Base Number, mg KOH/g||ASTM D 2896||Min. 7,0|