SHPD 10W/30 CI-4/SL
GREENEX POWERFULL SHPD 10W/30 is semi-synthetic super high performance (SHPD) engine oil which is developed with synthetic base oils and qualified additive technology to meet the high performance requirements of diesel vehicles. It can be used in all diesel engines with turbocharging or natural aspirating, direct injection or indirect injection. It is also recommended for vehicles that work under high speed / heavy load and load / unload at short distances for light and heavy truck transportation, working under heavy load in land conditions such as construction and agriculture. In addition, it can be used safely in gasoline and LPG vehicles, as well as diesel vehicles.
- Prevents deposit formation and keeps the engine clean with its effective detergent and dispersant additives.
- Provides trouble-free performance even under high pressure.
- Thanks to the synthetic base oil used, the oil's volatility is low. This prevents volatility of oil.
- Provides fuel economy with its excellent viscosity control feature.
- Creates an additional layer of protection against wear by bonding to engine surfaces with the smart molecules it contains.
- It facilitates cold working with its low temperature fluidity.
- It has high resistance against tearing due to its high viscosity index.
Approvals and Specifications
- API CI-4/CH-4/CG-4/CF-4/CF
- ACEA E7-16 (2016)
- ACEA A3/B4-16 (2016)
- ACEA A3/B3-12 (2012)
- ACEA A3/B3-10 (2010)
- MAN M 3275-1
- Mack EO-M Plus
- Mack EO-N
- CUMMINS CES 20076
- Cummins CES 20078
- CATERPILLAR ECF 1a. ECF-2
- Deutz DQC III-10
- ZF TE-ML 07C
- API SL/SJ
- ACEA E7-08 Issue 2 (2010)
- ACEA E5-02 (2002)
- ACEA E3-96 Issue 4 (2002)
- MB-Approval 229.1
- MB-Approval 228.3
- Renault Truck RLD/RLD-2
- Volvo VDS-3
- CUMMINS CES 20077
- Global DHD-1
- CAT ECF-1-a
- DETROIT DIESEL DDC 93K215
- MTU Type 2
|Density (15 °C), g/cm3||ASTM D1298||0,870 – 0,885|
|Kinematic Viscosity (100°C), [cSt]||ASTM D445||9,3 - 12,5|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||Min. 140|
|Flash Point, °C||ASTM D92||Min. 200|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||Max. -33|
|Total Base Number, mg KOH/g||ASTM D 2896||Min. 10.0|