GREENEX HYDRO PLUS EXTRA
ISO 22, 32, 37, 46, 68, 100
GREENEX HYDRO PLUS EXTRA are high viscosity index hydraulic oils which are prepared with very well refined paraffinic base oils and high pressure, anti-wear and viscosity index increasing additives. It is recommended for use in all industrial and mobile hydraulic systems, moving construction equipment, hydraulic systems of ships, plastic injection and pulling machines, construction machines and presses for special industrial applications.
- Prevents corrosion in all climatic conditions thanks to its high viscosity index.
- Provides very good protection against wear in systems operating under heavy conditions.
- Due to easily filterable properties, it can be safely used in hydraulic system.
- Resistant to high temperatures and oxidation.
- Extends the life of hydraulic systems.
Approvals and Specifications
- Parker Hannifin France (Denison) HF-0,HF-1, HF-2
- DIN 51524 Part 2
- DIN 51524 Part 3 HVLP
- U.S. Steel 127, U.S. Steel 136
- GM LS-2
- SAE MS1004
- Cincinnati Machine P-68, P-69, P-70
- Eaton Vickers M-2950-S
- Eaton Vickers I-286-S
- JCMAS HK
- Bosch Rexroth
- ISO 11158 HV
|Kinematic Viscosity (40°C), [cSt]||ASTM D445||19,8 - 24,2||28,8 – 35,2||35,2 – 41,4||41,.4 - 50,6||61,2 - 74,8||90 - 110|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||Min. 150||Min. 150||Min. 150||Min. 150||Min. 150||Min. 150|
|Flash Point, °C||ASTM D92||Min.170||Min. 205||Min. 210||Min. 215||Min. 215||Min. 220|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||Max. -30||Max. -30||Max. -30||Max. -30||Max. -30||Max. -25|